An Internal application Error Has occured

Yucheng Liu

Guest TCHITANDA
It always happens on my computer in 3D scene. I have to stop IronCAD 3D by using Task Manager. Does anyone know what the problems are?

How to save my works before exit the program?

Thanks

43374[/snapback]

Hello Yucheng,

I would suggest that you uninstall and reinstall IronCAD to help get rid of this issue.

Tito

If reinstalling doesn't help, please send a sample of you files and the steps that lead to the error to support@ironcad.com

43376[/snapback]

I just reinstalled it last week. It looks like reinstalling doesn't work. Do you guys know if there are similar errors from some other people or just me?

Thanks,

So far it sounds like it is just you but we aren't sure exactly what you are doing that leads to the errors.  Please send a sample of your files and the steps that lead to the error to support@ironcad.com

43378[/snapback]

If it just happened on my computer, I might have to upgrade my hardware. Thanks

If it just happened on my computer, I might have to upgrade my hardware. Thanks

43379[/snapback]

Are you using any remote access software, like LogMein etcc..? I had that problem years ago when I had Logmein installed. The driver created issues.

T

Had issues that IC stopped working. My DX9 file on W10 got corrupted and updated itself. It also turned out that there was too much going on our ac power line and it was resolved when I installed a Eaton 5E 850i. I also decided to change my Corsair VS550 psu as it was not able to filter the noise and spikes for a new Antec true power classic 550 certified gold plus. I never thought it matter since I had no errors in KeyShot, Libre Office and passed diagnostics test like OCCT. http://www.ironcad.com/support/community/i...t=0entry43352

Edited by jolizon590016