unwanted background parts arise in 2D drawing

cwitmer

Well after spending a serious amount of hours trying to fix this problem, I hope here is someone who is able to help.

Working on Ironcad 2014 v16 (no updates)

In a 2D drawing I created several sheets with multiple views. Some of them with complete assembly, some with only a single or just a few parts selected in the part/assembly selection option while creating a view.

(For now) On isometric views details or complete parts of non-selected items arise in the background. They also exist in pdf exports and on prints. Directly after updating the view, the unwanted items disappear, but on changing events(zooming the screen, saving, or switch back and forth to another sheet of the same drawing) the unwanted representations return. It all started with one view on a single sheet. While trying to fix the problem by selecting other items in the view creation window and toggling back to the preferred items, other views(as well on different sheets) got messed up too. Using deselect all, apply, update etc doesn't create any different behavior. And I don't see any possibility to reset the part/assy selection to the full assembly. To me it looks like something is messed up with the part selection list of the drawing, but I have no clue on how to get it right.

Any help is welcome.

I have a picture attached to clarify the issue.

2D drawing can be provided, but 3D can't because of confidentiality.

Regards,

Christopher

N14039_ARA_MK4_RH_STIFFNESS_SETUP_ICDPG2.JPG

Hi Christopher,

I apologize for the inconvenience but it will be very difficult for use to help with getting your files. One thing you could try is to replicate your steps on a simple mockup of your assembly. If you are able to reproduce the problem you could tell us what steps lead to the problem and we could investigate from there.