Cursor disappears only at IC

jolizon590016

Hi,

Experiencing this today. I have been editing points with the triball and after a while the cursor just disappear only on the IC screen but shows in the task bar or on other application. Re-installed video driver and no change.

I will to open a new scene and insert file if it resolves the this issue. - regards joseph

cursor_disappears.png

Edited by jolizon590016

Thanks RJ, I was able to resolve it by creating a new file of importing the old file. One reason that may caused it is every change I did was saved as a different file. This occurs to me also in different a way like the cursor is is fine but the construction line dimensions don't show and I do the same create a new scene.

I have updated the files and did an uninstall clean up of the video driver using DDU. I did this because before it lead to the problem, I was experiencing every cursor move sort of seems to change the visual intensity of the IC screen.

On this file, I was editing the point of 3D spline to create the surface shape. It had many point because it was from a projected line creation. I thought moving to a 2GB videocard will prevent such occurrence. As a note, dimension display issue also happens with earlier versions.

Thanks for your time and regards - joseph

Sole1H.ics

Edited by jolizon590016

By the way, is there a way to reduce the number of control point on the spline on edit as shown on the first image. regards

Update: shutting off the set point doesn't help. Is i a logitech trackball problem (M/N:T-BB18)

Edited by jolizon590016

Still experiencing the issue and have done the process of uninstall and re-install AMD Catalyst software/driver and IC2014DCS. Did notice something this late afternoon as the customize Windows7Basic theme is bit quirky. I reverted it back and I will give a feedback if that was the culprit.