Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> mouse function, customize mouse behavior

nstrange
post Jun 13 2017, 11:17 AM
Post #1

Block

Group: Community Members
Member No.: 312

I have started having an issue with mouse function with the latest IC upgrade on my desktop running Windows 10. The pan and orbit mouse functions basically quit working except every now and then. I've checked the options under mouse function and all is set as it has been. Graphics driver up-to-date. This slows me down, as one might imagine. Any suggestions? The dolly works with the middle button, but none of the other mouse functions do.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
IronKevin
post Jun 13 2017, 12:50 PM
Post #2

TriBall

Group: IronCAD Employees
Member No.: 27,213

Hi Nick,

I spoke with the head developer and he says we didnít change anything regarding mice in PU1. Since it was working consistently for me as I drove your PC, Iím inclined to still think itís related to your mouse driver. Perhaps you could swap mice from another PC there?

As a last resort, it might be worth uninstalling completely and installing from the full 2017PU1 installer that you can download here (just in case something didnít go right with the PU1 update):

http://www.ironcad.com/download-free-trial
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

All content copyright IronCAD 2000-2008 Low-Bandwidth View Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 05:31 AM