Motorcycle Enthusiasts

Hello All,

I was going to post this to eBay; however I realized there are bunch of motorcycle enthusiast here’s in the IC community so I am giving first dibs.

I have a rare motorcycle I want to unload so if anyone’s interested, please email me and we can discuss.

Here’s what I know:

I got this bike about 15 years ago fully assembled, I was going to do a full restore, but ran out of extra time to do so. So I have the whole bike unassembled in crates. However, I documented the bread down with hand diagrams and some photos that I have a notebook, so it should be easy to reassemble. The picture shown is of a fully restored version if the bike in red. THIS IS NOT MY BIKE, it’s just to show you what it would look like fully assembled and restored. My bikes original color is pea green. My bike is 95% there. I think all I am missing is an exhaust tip and battery door.

Don’t know much about the bike, from research I can gather on the web, I assume is about late 1940's to early 1950's. Estimate at 250cc. PUCH, an Austrian motorcycle company that was later in the 1970's distributed by Sears and Roebuck as "Allstate".

I have no idea as to its value once restored. So I basically will accept the highest bid. Of course any shipping costs would be at your expense.

So, look forward to hearing from anyone.

Cheers

Tom

tom@magnacad.com

Puch_250_SGSsmall.jpg

Sorry Cary, maybe someday soon, then you Kevin, me and some other IronCAD users and have a "Run to the CAD" bike tour. Everyone rides to Atanta, and IronDude Kev, guides us on a all-day tour thru the niches of backwoods Atlanta, oh and supplies all the freshements ( if you know what I mean)

T

They may be. this was by the way one of the first motorcycles built.

The wheels are like wagon wheels and have steel band for tread.

When the originals was built were made the streets were cobble stone and dirt so they would have been nice to have.

These are built from scratch from original drawings as close to original as passable. They work.

Last I heard they are selling for about $91,000.00 each.

Dallas