2D Drawing options for grid in the scene

jolizon590016

Hi Joseph,

Which 2D Sketch grid options do you mean?

For me the "Display Grid" for example is a global setting. If I turn it off on one extrude in one file and then move to another file, editing an extrude there - it will also be turned off. I can change and move to another scene and it will change when I get there. That goes for all settings found in the Property Browser (except the grid lines major/minor values).

SketchDisplayGrid.png

Hi Jonas. The 2D drawing option the right. I tick the box to make it as the default grid size and it still goes back on the 12.7 x 12.7 on other parts. What I know before it was with scene template, but even of a save file still reverts back.

Ok, the grid resolution! It is a default setting in the scene (for a new extrude etc) and per already existing feature.

In our metric scenes we've created a new extrude, changed the default resolution then cancelled so that no new part is created. There's actually a register setting for this, but I'm not sure it is used anymore. This is something that support needs to answer.

For stuff that you drop from the catalog it is saved per item.

So, there's no general setting that will update all already existing features. They have their own individual setting. Please correct me if I'm wrong.