Size box and part shifted out of wack

LDRUGGE

I'm quite new to IronCad and I have run into some problems which I can’t solve by myself. And my more experienced collagues can’t help me either.

I have created a hollow square tube like in the picture below. During that work I have done some kind of mistake and decoupled the size box from the part.

Sp when I pull the red handles I only change the size of the size box and the part size is not changed. The only direction I can change the part is the width, length and height are not possible.

The size box is also moved from the center of the part as shown in picture 2.

Why has this happened?

Is it possible to connect the sizebox to the part again?

How do I center the size box in the part?

Picture_1.jpg

Picture_2.jpg

Edited by LDRUGGE

Open your file. Select the Part. Go to the Tools Ribbon Bar and select "Reset Sizebox". This will reset it and reset all the feature handles as well. Right-click on the Part and go to Part Properties. Select Sizebox and change all the Resizing Behaviors to "From Opposite Handle".

This should reset you back to the original behavior. Note: Pulling on the handles in this case will essentially scale. This is fine in the Height direction but not in the L/W. You will need to constrain some geometry to get it to work properly in those directions.

Cary

Open your file. Select the Part. Go to the Tools Ribbon Bar and select "Reset Sizebox". This will reset it and reset all the feature handles as well. Right-click on the Part and go to Part Properties. Select Sizebox and change all the Resizing Behaviors to "From Opposite Handle".

This should reset you back to the original behavior. Note: Pulling on the handles in this case will essentially scale. This is fine in the Height direction but not in the L/W. You will need to constrain some geometry to get it to work properly in those directions.

Cary

45798[/snapback]

Works like a charm..thank you very much