IronCAD Pysche Survey

tlehnhaeuser

Dear IronCAD User,

MDI has developed a test to help us understand some common attributes of the typical IronCAD user. Our goal is to see what our IronCAD customers have most in common besides good sense and camaraderie. We appreciate if you could take a few minutes out of your day to help us gain some understanding of the IronCAD user psyche. PLEASE! Be honest, this only helps us if you answer 100% honestly. This survey is totally anonymous and we have no way of tracking who has entered this information. Please use the answers that best relate to your answers.

Only 10 "simple" questions.

http://www.magnacad.com/survey.html

Survey results will be posted in a future MagnaZine newsletter.

Thank you so much for your cooperation in this matter, It is very important to us to get as much feedback as possible. This will only help MDI to better serve you into the future.

Sincerely,

Tom

Guest EricFoy

Some of those questions lacked adequate answers. Like, for instance, I would take the $15,000 and put it into a high yield money market account, use $500 of it to get a 1969 Plymouth Fury (remember the 400 Chrysler? Man, what a dream!). That leaves $14,500 to draw from for a) the extra gas you'll burn and B) the three to six quarts of oil you'll need to pour into each month. Now you still have enough cash left over to get a 2008 Chevy or Ford truck. I hear they're practically giving those things away!

Edited by EricFoy

Some of those questions lacked adequate answers.  Like, for instance, I would take the $15,000 and put it into a high yield money market account, use $500 of it to get a 1969 Plymouth Fury (remember the 400 Chrysler?  Man, what a dream!).  That leaves $14,500 to draw from for a) the extra gas you'll burn and cool.gif the three to six quarts of oil you'll need to pour into each month.  Now you still have enough cash left over to get a 2008 Chevy or Ford truck.  I hear they're practically giving those things away!

24185[/snapback]

laugh.gif Jeez... Engineers tongue.gif

Kev, I'll get back to you with an answer when this is done biggrin.gif

• 5 months later...
Guest EricFoy

So Tom:

Whazzup with the survey results? I haven't heard anything on this.

Where do I fit in with the rest of my peers on a psychological basis? I've been seeking the answer to this for years, and your survey finally came along offering me a shred of hope in this arena. Please tell me you're not going to dash my expectations to ground like my third grade teacher did when she made it so clear to me that, compared to my classmates, I was, well, exceptional -in a, well, strange sort of way...

So Tom:

Whazzup with the survey results?  I haven't heard anything on this.

Where do I fit in with the rest of my peers on a psychological basis?  I've been seeking the answer to this for years, and your survey finally came along offering me a shred of hope in this arena.  Please tell me you're not going to dash my expectations to ground like my third grade teacher did when she made it so clear to me that, compared to my classmates, I was, well, exceptional -in a, well, strange sort of way...

26716[/snapback]

Hi Eric,

Sorry, but since most were anoymous I can tell you specifically, however I will be compliing the results soon . From preliminary reviews, it appears that IronCAD users are typically passive, mild mannered and very social. Again preliminary. Also from prelim reviews, it also appears that a typical IronCAD user would be willing to help someone in distress first while putting their own needs aside.

Does this sound like you?

tom

Guest EricFoy

Okay.

The only part I don't like is the "passive" thing.

Seriously, I believe that what you have described are typical traits of individuals who are creative. Highly creative people tend to be sensitive to their surrounding environment, including the needs of others. But I think "sensitive" and "passive" are sometimes confused by the psych community. That being said, yeah, I've battled with passivity, and I think I've come a long way in that regard.

So at this juncture I must simply state that the results of your survey will have no effect on my own personal assessment of my self worth. Take that. How's that for passive, buddy? Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it.

Let me know if you need any help.

So at this juncture I must simply state that the results of your survey will have no effect on my own personal assessment of my self worth.  Take that.  How's that for passive, buddy?  Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it.

Let me know if you need any help.

26846[/snapback]

Your lucky I know you buddy otherwise I'd hop in my car and visit you with a crowbar and show you a stuffed pipe biggrin.gif Oh crap, I guess that passive thing got the best of me biggrin.gif .

All kiddin aside, I'd just state the facts from the survey. Granted maybe you were one of the few, that would have chased down the ca that cut you off, but sorry to say, not may surveyed felt the same way.

Just in case I misread your statement, this poll is for our internal needs to gauge the type of person we should be marketing to nd also to gauge evlauators if they will require more "help" in their IronCAD evaluation. Eric, I welcome any feedback or help in this regard.

Cheers...damit!!!!

Tom

Guest EricFoy
Your lucky I know you buddy otherwise I'd hop in my car and visit you with a crowbar and show you a stuffed pipe biggrin.gif 

26851[/snapback]

New rendering contest idea: Who can generate the best image of a stuffed pipe?

laugh.gif