Unable to move hole with Triball

sterada

Have upgraded to Ironcad 2017 and applied SP1. I create a new scene and drop a block in the scene and change the anchor to drag freely in space. Then I drop a cylindrical hole to the center of one face on the block. When I try to use the triball to move the cylindrical hole it returns to the original location after I release the mouse button or click the Enter key. If I drop the cylindrical hole to a place other than the center of the face, I can move the hole using the triball to the new position. Is there a setting controlling this behavior or am I doing some wrong. When I open a scene created by Ironcad some time ago, I don't seem to have this problem but it might just be a setting in my 2017 setup has changed.

I was in Structured Part mode. I need to learn more about this mode and if I need to use it.  Thanks for your help.

45157[/snapback]

your example

Structured Part in most cases it eliminates the use of tribal. You can just forget about it if you want to work in this mode ninja.gif